Do You Need A REALTOR To Buy Your Next Home?
- Do you have the time to research the residential
condo market, and the expertise to target
market, if necessary, for the type of property
you are looking to purchase?
- Do you have the knowledge to integrate and
understand the information available on the
real estate internet sites into useful data
that can help you accomplish your goal of
- Do you understand the legal implications
of writing and presenting an offer? Are you
well versed in contingencies, attorney review
period? inspection? and all steps of due diligence?
- Do you have the ability to find a qualified
- Can you successfully negotiate on your own
behalf with a multi-million dollar listing
agent and still protect your own interest?
- Do you know how to handle a multiple offer situation?
Using a lawyer to show you the buying process
can be expensive.
- How do you know if you are getting the right home
- Do you understand the zoning regulations and
building codes pertaining to new constructions?
If you answer NO to any of these questions
(whether you are a seasoned investor or a first-time
homebuyer) call condo expert, Agnes at 773.862.3886
for a free consultation. Don't gamble with your
money. Get the right real estate advice.
If you don't have a buyer agent, here are
a few MORE good reasons why you should hire
an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
and specializes exclusively in Chicago condominiums,
lofts, townhomes, 2-4 flats for condo conversion,
Agnes can fill you in the current buying
market and put you on her VIP roster
to receive daily or weekly a list
of condos for sale in your preferred
area, according to your specifications, and
within your price range.
Agnes also understands the complexity
of the real estate transaction. Not only
she represents your best interest but also
she works on behalf of the transaction to
ensure its success.
Agnes and her team are fully committed
to help you capitalize on current market
opportunities and assist you in making an
To receive more information on the home buying
process and how you can improve your overall experience,
call Agnes today at 773-862-3886 or email her
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure also
to read our real estate
Home Buyer Benefits:
- Receive up to $1000 cash back at closing.
- Our service is FREE! Real estate ommission
is paid by the seller.
- We answer all your real estate questions
truthfully and advise you of the best plan
- We only show you properties suitable to
- We help you every step of the way during
the real estate process, giving you on-going
advice and direction.
- We do all the legwork for you saving you
- Before you invest in a new home, we provide
you with an extensive comparable market analysis,
and clarify all the pros and cons of every
choice to ensure you'll make an informed decision.
- We negotiate on your behalf the best price
and terms possible.
- We provide lawyer, inspector, mortgage broker,
cleaning crew... if needed to ensure
the transaction goes smooth.
- We schedule the home inspection with a
- We provide total assistance and support
before, during and after the closing.
- Put Agnes' expertise to work for
you! Email me today what you need: #bed, #bath,
area, parking, pets, price range and I'll
get back to you with a list of suitable properties.